More than a century of service
In 2013, Citizens State Bank will commemorate 120 years of banking at the same location and 100 years as a state bank, providing financial expertise to the communities of Wyoming, Olin, and Oxford Junction and surrounding communities.
- 1893: Citizens Bank began operation at the present location as a private bank, founded, owned and operated by Peter S. Jansen.
- 1913: Citizens Bank chartered as a state bank and became Citizens State Bank.
- 1937: Oxford Junction branch opened.
- 1997: Olin branch acquired.
- 1999: Construction of drive-up facility in Wyoming completed.
- 2020: Construction of facility in Maquoketa completed.
The Wyoming office....
The Olin office....
The Oxford Junction office....
For more great photos, be sure to take a look at our Centennial Year Photo Gallery!